Peel to reveal flawless skin.
Best Checmical peels treatment in whitefield bangalore – Chemical peel is a procedure which improves the complexion and smoothens the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution suggested by the doctor will be applied to the damaged skin that intended to remove the outermost layer of skin and eventually peels off. The new generated skin is usually less wrinkled, smoother and brighter than the old skin.
Types of Chemical Peels
- Glycolic Peel: The Glycolic peel has the smallest molecule size and infiltrates the deepest. It’s great for the peeling and revival of maturing skin. Glycolic peels come in various strengths, based upon the result you’re looking for.
- Lactic Peel: Derived from milk, the lactic peel is perfect for skin that is dry or sensitive to dynamic fixings like retinol. In case you’re worried about having an unfavorable response, the Lactic Peel is gentler on the skin.
- Beta Peel: The Beta peel is utilized to treat acne in both younger and older patients. It utilizes salicylic acid to shed the skin, help with oil control, and focus on the bacteria that causes skin inflammation.
- Vitalize Peel: The Vitalize peel incorporates citrus, lactic and salicylic acids, in addition to a retinol layer, to enhance the quality and help the pigmentation of your skin. A Vitalize Peel is superficial with almost no peeling, so this is an extraordinary place to begin for individuals who have never had a chemical peel.
- TCA Peel : TCA is trichloroacetic acid used to give a medium depth peel to the skin. This treatment can help to remove abnormal skins.
Improve your Overall Appearance with our Chemical Peels in Bangalore
HAIRCOSMOS INTERNATIONAL HAIR and SKIN CLINIC offers a range of chemical peels to help you remove skin imperfections. When applied to the skin, a chemical peel can remove dead skin cells and boost the growth of new cells. The ultimate aim of chemical peels is to improve the appearance of your skin.
Our medical peels are the best solution if you want a non-surgical way to replenish your facial skin. You can now unveil your inner glow by booking a consultation session at our clinic in Bengaluru. Our medical peels can address premature ageing, sun damage, and other issues like acne.
We also receive patients searching for an effective solution for hyperpigmentation. The chemical peel treatment involves the application of various types of exfoliants. The chemical peel treatment at our clinic is suitable for treating imperfections on the face, arms, and legs.
It is an effective anti-ageing procedure that penetrates your skin’s deeper layers. This treatment is gaining widely gaining prominence as it stimulates collagen production. It is easier to address issues with skin laxity by undergoing this treatment.
What Does Our Acne Peel Treatment in Bengaluru Involves?
Our clinic has a wide selection of chemical peels. From light exfoliation to deep skin resurfacing, you can rely on our chemical peels to improve your appearance. The treatment involves cleansing the face thoroughly and applying the peel on your skin.
At HAIRCOSMOS INTERNATIONAL HAIR and SKIN CLINIC, we use various chemical peels to treat skin imperfections. The intensity of our chemical peels varies based on the following.
The lighter peels act on the outer layer of the epidermis. This chemical peel is applied to the small areas of your skin based on its current condition. This type of peel is suitable for eliminating freckles and minor skin imperfections.
Our clinic is well-equipped with chemical peels of medium intensity. These moderate peels can remove the outer layer of your epidermis. During treatment with chemical peels of moderate intensity, you may feel a slight discomfort.
These peels act on the dermis and epidermis. Before applying a chemical peel of deeper intensity, we will pre-treat your skin. For instance, we commonly use Retin-A while pre-treating our skin. The overall procedure of exfoliating your face with this procedure takes more than an hour.
Things to Know about our Glycolic Chemical Peel Treatment
Our glycolic chemical peels are your preferred option if you have worn-out and tired-looking skin. These peels can deeply exfoliate while gently resurfacing your skin’s outer layer. It will leave the treated area brighter and more hydrated. Glycolic peels at our clinic can also boost the production of collagen. We usually recommend a course of six to seven treatments for effective results.
Trichloroacetic Peels- The Best Chemical Exfoliant to Resurface your Skin
Besides acne peel treatment in Bengaluru, you can also opt for our trichloroacetic peels to remove skin imperfections. We rely on these trichloroacetic peels to soften acne scars, skin laxity, and wrinkles. These peels come in a wide variety of strengths. For more information on trichloroacetic peel treatment, consult us.
We offer an expansive range of chemical peels in Bangalore. From anti-ageing to skin resurfacing, our chemical peel treatment will restore your confidence.